Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Progress

The Captain was contacted by the "fabulous" company yesterday and they wanted to do an in-person interview. Today they sent his itinerary. He flies out this Sunday and will interview with them on Monday. Needless to say we are very excited about this prospect. Please keep him in your prayers on Monday.

Corporate America sure does work on a whole different time table than the rest of us. I am just thankful for progress.

We will let you know...

2 comments:

Grateful for Grace said...

Oh, yea!!
Praying!!! thanks for the update

Kevin said...

Very sorry to hear all this news about Captain's job, I feel horrible for not being more in touch. Best wishes and luck to you in your search from all of us here. I know we have fallen a bit out of touch but please let us know if there is anything we can do. - unfortunately this area has zero in the Aerospace department.