Ok so maybe it wasn't truly a miracle but I was amazed. Let's back up. A few weeks ago they had picture day at
Crash's school. Cameras are NOT fun things for Crash. Usually we end up with weeping, gnashing, and him trying to wriggle out of the picture.
I was expecting a picture like this-

Or this- (in the next second he slides off the couch)

Or this- (The Captain calls this picture the family torture session. Crash was crying and throwing himself on the floor so the guy just posed us around him. Ignore the fact that the photographer cut my head off. It was not a great day.)
But instead I got this! Isn't he adorable. I am going to find this woman and put her on retainer. She may have to photograph him until he leaves home. (I am hoping he will grow out of this.)
No comments:
Post a Comment