I have figured out how to make the test pilot EXCITED about doing laundry. In the past, he has helped but not enthusiastically.
In challenge lab, he is doing a year long study project about Egypt. Last week his teacher sent home a sandwich baggie labelled "Lint." I asked what that was about.
He said they are to collect laundry lint and then they will make paper out of the lint. I have never seen this before so it should be interesting.
All of the sudden, he is so interested in laundry. How many loads do I everyday? Why is the lint different colors? Why do we have lint? Is there more laundry we can do today?
Let's hope the enthusiasm keeps up after the project is done. I will let you know how the paper turns out.
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How funny! I want to hear how that turns out for sure. Now if he would do his own laundry....
That is hilarious. I can't wait to hear how the project turns out.
Post a Comment