Crash's school hosted a Grandparent's Day last week. We were excited to have my parents and my grandmother be able to join him for the day. He was just positively giddy about the whole thing. He has been looking forward to that for days.
I realize I am tall, but pictures like these always catch me off guard.
Here's the grandparents with our beloved teacher, Mrs. C. We are so thankful to have her this year.
They did crafts together.
The kids performed for the grandparents.
I was the parent coordinator for the day. I led a story time with the book "That's What Grandparents are for." I had to be super crafty and creative for that day, which is so not me. Thank goodness for ideas off the internet.
It was a fun day! It just made Crash's day! That was worth it all. What a blessing to have Grandparents!






1 comment:
So fun!! Is Crash doing the Macarenna? ;)
I still have those books for Grandparents Day in the back of my car. Guess I'll take them out now. Hee Hee!
Post a Comment