Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pregnancy update

I am now 31 weeks pregnant and feeling it.  Everyone says I look small or have a small baby bump.  I appreciate the comments, but I sure don't feel that way.  I feel like my feet and the ground are 2 miles away and try to avoid reaching them at all cost.  I get out of breath at the simplest things.  Grocery shopping makes me feel like I have run a marathon.  Daily naps are back on the schedule.

I really can't complain.  I have had a very healthy pregnancy and the baby is doing great.  She is measuring right on target for her age and there have been no complications.  My back is feeling back to "pregnant normal."  I have been able to continue working at the hospital 1 weekend a month.

Right now, we are working on getting her room together.  We are busy making it looking like a girl's room.
Here's a before shot with all the denim and red and airplanes.


We are not quite done so I will wait on the "after" shot.  We painted the walls lavender and changed out the guest bedding.  I am still staring at the fabric to make curtains, but it should happen soon.  We brought the crib down from the attic and assembled it.

I found these cute fairy prints that I am having matted and framed to put on the wall.  They were the perfect shade of purple.


I love my boys dearly, but it sure is a lot of fun decorating a girl's room.

No comments: