Here's a shot of all my handsome men on Easter morning!
Pictures always turn out better (more smiles) when daddy is behind me making all sorts of silly faces.
It dawned on me that I might get more shots of the Captain and I if we taught the Test Pilot to use the camera. He did pretty good for his first attempt.
So I was diligent trying to teach my boys about the true meaning of Easter. We read scripture, used Resurrection eggs, and read some books. What do I hear all during the Easter sermon on Sunday morning from Wingman? "I want to go home and hunt eggs," was repeated about 200 times during the lesson. Oh well! That boy.
Here he is doing a victory dance after finding an egg.
We had to make life a little more challenging for the Test Pilot. A lot of his eggs made their up trees, walls, and the house.
Crash was so enthralled to find a "golden" egg. I never would have guessed it would be so special.
They had fun eating their spoils and trading the spoils. They are picky candy eaters. We broke a couple dozen of confetti eggs and enjoyed the afternoon as a family.






1 comment:
I think the boys look like easter eggs - so handsome and colorful
Post a Comment