Monday, October 8, 2012

My big helper

J is a big help to me and our family.  He is so helpful and responsible.  I am just thankful everyday for his help.  He truly enjoys being the biggest brother.

Now, he babysits baby K for 30 minutes while I do phonics with W.  Both of them love the time.  They play on the floor together and talk.  He even shares his prized Bunny with her.  It's a special time for them.


Before I had the baby, I started teaching him to make lunch.  There is a menu on the refrigerator of the daily selections that he prepares or delegates to another brother.  It has been a huge help for me.  It seems like everyone gets hungry at the same time.  He can feed the brothers and I can feed the baby.  

Baby K likes to sit the in the high chair while they eat.  She thinks she can eat anything.  We have taken to filling a bottle with some water so she can have something.  He likes to give her the bottle.  Nilla wafers on not on her menu until she gets some teeth.  


W loves to read to him.  J listens while W reads his daily reading assignment. They work really well together.  Of course, I think they work well together so they can quickly be done and go play legos.  At least they get the job done.  


So thankful for my biggest boy!  Who is growing bigger by the moment.

No comments: