Sunday, March 10, 2013

Spring Forward

I do enjoy daylight savings time.  The kids love the extra time outdoors.  However, I hate the time change.  I almost wish that they just left the time alone.  It's just not little kid friendly, which makes it not mom friendly.

We did make it to church on time.  She looked pretty cute in spite of a helter skelter morning.


Here's the dress with the shrug.  The husband jokingly refuses to dress her on Sundays, because he says he can't handle all her accessories.  The tights scare him.  She does have quite a few accessories.  Thanks Aunt Janice for the outfit.


Here's us before church.


I spent the morning in the nursery.  It was enjoyable minus all the spit up.  There has been a baby boom at our church so there are a lot of babies.  I spent most of my time with a baby in each arm.  

Baby girl has been moved up to the toddler room to make room for the little babies.  (She was starting to "attack" the little infants lying on the floor.)  She seems to be doing well even though she is just crawling.  Most of those kids are walking in that room.  She has claimed her favorite worker and only wants Miss Elva to hold her.  She likes the extra activity in that room.  

Here's hoping we all go to bed early tonight.  Mama is tired!

No comments: