Saturday, January 3, 2009

We're back!

We have returned from our Christmas expedition. It feels like an expedition because we have 2 days of driving (each way) and along the way we get to see aunts and uncles, cousins, great aunts and uncles, second cousins, 2 sets of great grandparents and our final destination brings us to grandparents. The kids love every moment of it.

Ok- the baby might be getting a little cranky by hour 6 in the car but who can blame him.

Here's us Christmas day at my parents's house. This is the largest tree I have ever seen in any one's home. Thank you Grandave.

The boys received some new additions to their Geotrax set. My parents and my sister all contributed pieces to the airplane set. I highly recommend this set of trains to anyone with small boys. Fisher-Price got this one right.


We went sledding. It was 25 degrees and nearing white out conditions. Crash and I lasted a few sled runs until his glove came off and he realized how cold it was. The captain and the test pilot lasted a bit longer. They were thrilled to see snow.


The boys got some cool dress up gear. They received these clone trooper helmets.



And some awesome race car driver helmets. It's fun to watch them make up stories while dressed up.





We had a great Christmas. Piglet's favorite part was rolling under the Christmas tree and trying to take down the ornaments. His second favorite part was tearing apart the packages and eating tissue paper. (You can tell he is my 3rd kid because I don't fret if he eats a little tissue paper.)
Now I better get back to cleaning up after Christmas. Hope you all had a great holiday too.


No comments: