Wednesday, September 2, 2009

First game

Crash had his first soccer game. It went really well for a bunch of 4 years old who have no idea what they are doing! I think both teams scored a goal for the other because most of the kids can't keep track of which is their goal.


He was really excited. They play a 3 on 3 format. There are six kids on each team so 3 kids play 5 minutes and then they switch. It's a pretty nice format. Crash just wanted to play. That was the only hard part for him. I had to sit with him on the bench when it was his turn to sit out to keep him off the field.
I wish I could have captured the look on his face. He is running all over the place with this blissful grin on his face and his red curls blowing in the wind. It was just precious.