Here's some of today's random thoughts/observations:
1. So glad my thermometer only read 92 degrees today. I am so tired of 100 degree weather. I have crispy grass.
2. Crash asked for a second helping of carrot sticks!!!!!!!!!!! This is amazing for two reasons. I routinely serve them and he just stares at them. Won't try them, won't touch them, nothing. Tonight he actually ate two of them and proceeded to ask for more carrots. I about fell out of my chair literally. Total he has had 2 vegetables in a week. That is two more than he has ever eaten. Yahoo!
3. How many injuries can one 19 month old have at one time? He has a cut on his chin. (I don't know how he got that. I turned my back for one second and there he was crying and bleeding with no sharp object around.) He has a goose egg size bump on one side of forehead. A bruise in the green stage on the other side with a token mosquito bite in the middle. His two index fingers have healing cuts on them. Then there the multiple bruises on his legs. I promise I don't beat my child but he looks awful. He is so a boy!
4. I am wondering how my cheesecake will taste since I forgot to add the vanilla extract? Hmmm. I will let you know.
Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah for the veggies!
Post a Comment