Our next adventure brought us to visit my parents following my dad's 2nd hip replacement. There was a complication in which his femoral nerve was damaged. He will have a much longer and more involved recovery this 2nd time around. We came to help out or just be a distraction.
We did many of the things we usually do but they just looked a little different. Wingman decided the best place to sit was on Grandave's fancy walker. His job was to make sure Grandave had plenty of Dr. Pepper at all times.
The boys would play the Wii while Grandave watched. We had to put protection around Grandave because my boys get a little wild while playing. They jump around and flail their light sabers. Grandave learned a lot about Lego Star Wars.
Wingman loves Nana and Grandave's I-pad or I-patch as he called it. He would lay on the bed between them and play his Thomas game. He wants his own I-patch.
Going to the big city is fun because I get to shop. I found the boys these Lego Star Wars shirts at Target. They have worn them 4 times in the last week. I think they like them too.
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment