Monday, September 17, 2012

Brothers and sister

These big brothers sure do love their little sister.
It rained all day yesterday.  W instructed me to please keep her dry when going into church.  Thanks for that pointer.


S just loves to hold her and hug her and tickle her.  


She has finally mastered the art of rolling except during the middle of the night.  I spent one night "rescuing" her 4 times in her crib.  She would roll on her tummy and get stuck and became most unhappy.  Every time I rolled her back to her back, she promptly rolled herself back to her stomach and started to cry.  It was a long night!

I decided that if she wanted to be on her stomach she was going to have to figure this out.  We spent a lot of time on the floor practicing.  She slept half of last night (that I was aware) on her tummy and was quite content.  

Big girl!  She is starting to move around all over.  She is 5 months old today.  We tried rice cereal last week. She tolerated it.  

She's getting so big!

No comments: