Saturday, January 19, 2013

Healthy food and...

Our sweet boy W, has a lot to say these days.  It's hard to imagine that he didn't talk for 3.5 years of his life. Now he seemingly can't stop talking at times.  

On the way home from our holiday travelling, he announced in the car that from now on he was going to eat healthy food.  (I have no idea where this came from.)  I try to eat relatively healthy, but I am sure we have a way to go.  


Anyhow, he has been asking constantly, "Is this healthy?"  "Is that healthy?"  We've been talking about choice and moderation.  It was going well.  He has even turned down a cookie (on his own) saying that he wanted to eat healthy.


Then about a week later he announced an addendum to his proclamation.  "I am going to eat healthy and Mexican!"  I guess he decided Mexican is not that healthy, but he still needs it.  Funny kid.

The snow (I use that term very loosely) pictures are from our backyard after Christmas.  We had a day where it actually snowed.  It was not much, but the kids were thrilled.  You can tell they have been raised in South Texas.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So does that mean if you tell him its a healthy food he'll eat it? He is too cute for words - tell him to keep up the good work.