We met up with the Brouse family and visit the ABQ zoo. My kids were excited to see our friends.
Here's some of the kids posing with a giraffe.
Baby K loved the seals. She was really liking the whole zoo concept.
Here's S and one of his buddies, Paul.
We took a break from the animals to practice some jedi mind tricks. (Actually, I have no idea what they are doing.) The Brouse kids like to play in this field at the zoo, because they miss grass. Ha! Yes, NM is not big on grass.
Here's me and my friend Mindy.
(Side note: my hair really likes ABQ. I just have good hair days the whole time we are there. My hair doesn't appreciate the high humidity where I live. Husband says this is not a good reason to move to NM.)
The kids fed the ducks, which led to some duck stalking.
Here's my oldest with Mindy. It won't be too long before he's taller than her.
It's still hard to believe that the Brouses don't live here anymore. I expect to see them at church functions and homeschool events. At least, we get to see them in ABQ.








No comments:
Post a Comment