Monday, December 15, 2008

First Kiss

This past Saturday we had some dear friends over from church. One of my friends has a daughter, Abigail, that is about 13 months old. Piglet was delighted to have someone his size around to play with. They played with toys on the floor and spent plenty of time poking each other and checking each other out.

Then the cutest thing happened. I was standing Piglet up (he's not standing on his own yet) and Abigail walks over gives him a hug and gives him a big sweet kiss on the lips. It was so adorable. I wish I had my camera present. He seemed to enjoy himself.

He picked a sweet girl from a wonderful Godly family to share this moment with.

(I thought I would have a few more years before posting information like this. Oh they grow fast.)

1 comment:

Grateful for Grace said...

Funny!

Ok, I'd go ahead and arrange the marriage now. They're obviously attracted to each other, which is good for them. And the families are both God honoring, so that' perfect. Sign the papers!