It was actually a lot of fun. I had a blast. I tend to be the "eat your vegetables and time to go to bed parent" while my husband tends to be the fun one more often. It was nice that I was able to do some fun stuff with them for a bit.
In this picture they are playing in the snow. The park had several snow machines that were blowing man made snow around. They thought that was awesome.

The highlight of the night had to be the ice skating. Neither boy had ever skated before but they did great. Of course, I was probably the worst parent to be teaching this skill. I can skate moderately OK, but I have terrible balance. We made the best of it. There were lots of falls and lots of hugging the wall but they enjoyed all 45 minutes of it.

1 comment:
Awesome. I took a tip from your blog and retooled without personal names. Thanks
Merry Christmas
Post a Comment