Sunday, June 7, 2009

Got to catch up

We are back from our adventures with mounds of dirty laundry so in between loads I am going to try and catch up on some posts from the last several days.

Wingman is now walking so I took him down to the big city to get his first pair of shoes at Stride Rite. He has wide feet just like his brothers so we are destined to be good customers for several more years. Aren't these little shoes so cute? The mom and the PT in me were happy with our purchase. Now we are ready to get moving.


Then one day I get a call from pre-school. It seems he is falling (literally) in the footsteps of his older brothers and hit his head on the door hinge at school. They said it bled a lot but he did not seem too upset. He got his first butterfly band aid.



Maybe we better stick to assistive devices for awhile until we have this walking thing mastered.





1 comment: