Tuesday, June 23, 2009

That's why God gave us big brothers

Crash and the test pilot just finished two weeks of swim lessons. (Man, am I glad that is over.) Crash is at the stage where he is just not certain about putting his head in the water. He would blow bubbles with his sweet teacher Miss D but that's it. She tried for days and all different techniques but no luck.

On the weekend in between lessons, the Captain and I took all the boys to the pool with a goal of trying to get Crash to put his face in the water. We did not do any better than her.

The other night I had put Crash and the test pilot in the tub and left for a second to go get towels out of the dryer. As I am coming back I hear, "Mom, mom he did it!" The test pilot had taught Crash to hold his breath and put his face in the water. Both boys were beaming. I am sure glad God provided Crash a big brother.

No comments: