Monday, December 7, 2009

Handsome boys

Here's a shot of my very handsome boys. Of course, I am not biased at all.


Thanks Nana for the Christmas outfits.

These boys look sweet and cute, but don't let them fool you. Yesterday, I had to tell them to get the football out of the Christmas tree 3 times. (That's something I never thought I would say.)

Life with boys...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

haha. I find myself saying those things too and I only have 2 out of three boys. But boy number three will be joining the family soon.
They are very handsome, I can't believe how quickly they grow up.

Grateful for Grace said...

Oh, that's a darling photo. Sure, they are boys, but they really are just as darling as that photo. You're a great mama!

Joley said...

Love the picture! BTW, I mailed you a Chritmas card and it was returned to us yesterday. :(

I didn't realize y'all had moved. I guess I missed that post. :-/

Anyway, I would like to try it again if you would send me your new address.

Thanks!