He has regular chores that he has to do for no monetary gain just because he is part of the Apple family, but we have come up some extra ones to earn money. Raking leaves is one of them.
So I go and buy him a junior size rake and put him to work. Shortly, Crash is asking to rake. I give the junior rake to Crash and a large rake to the test pilot. Then I realize that Wingman has thrown himself on the ground crying because he doesn't have a rake. I am all out of rakes.
I called the neighbors and ask to borrow a rake because my boys are upset if they can't rake leaves. They just sounds funny to say.



1 comment:
Ok - honestly how many leaves ended up/stayed in the bin? Knowing the Apple boys probably way more than I would expect from my personal family experience.
Post a Comment