Tuesday, December 15, 2009

They start so young

When my dad gets a new cell phone, he passes the old one down to my kids. They have always loved playing with old cell phones. The Wingman has recently discovered the phone.


He grabs his cell phone, flips it open, and says, "Hi!" There's a lot of gibbering and then he says, "Bye, bye!" He's got all the basics covered.


Occasionally, he gets a hold of mommy's cell phone. So if you ever get a phone call from me and there's just a baby telling you "hi" over and over you will know what's going on.

1 comment:

Grateful for Grace said...

OH, I love it when they do this. I don't know why I think it's so adorable, but I do.

When they say, "Uh,huh. Yeah. Ok, bye." I just look at my husband and say I have no idea where they learned all that.