Monday, January 4, 2010

Cows and horses

This is the stable where Cousin M and Cousin J take horseback riding lessons. They also participate in 4-H competitions. They took us out there to see their horses. The boys got to groom and feed the horses.


Wingman calls everything on 4 legs a cow so here he is sitting on a cow. His ride lasted about 10 seconds before crying set in.


Crash loved it! He has a big grin on his face the whole time. Here's aunt C helping get us settled on the horse.


Here's the test pilot riding with his lovely cousin. She is growing up. I can remember when she was just a wee little thing at our wedding. I digress.


We had lots of fun. Crash had a great time until his nose and fingers turned a purplish shade. It was cold and windy. Time to go get some hot chocolate.

1 comment:

Grateful for Grace said...

Cuteness!

I LOVE the new family photo. Just darling!!