Here are just some random thoughts about our trip.
1. I am pretty sure I think this every year. Modesty aside, I can not think of anyone who looks good in a string bikini. Apparently, many people disagree with this line of thinking.
2. On the whole, I think the choice in swim wear was more modest this year.
3. Going to beach while unemployed is a little surreal. We needed the break and some sleep so it was good, but just a little weird.
4. We usually have a no technology rule while on vacation, but due to the circumstances we were those people who carried a laptop and cell phone with us to the beach. That was weird too!
5. I love going to the beach with my mother.
6. Wingman has claimed my mom as his own personal Nana and is rather reluctant to share him with his brothers. He will be so sad when she goes home.
7. We are exhausted. We have been to the beach, to the pool, and back to the beach. I am tired of putting on swimsuits and sunscreen on 3 boys 3 times a day. There are eyes are literally blood shot. I think it's the salt water.
8. No one was sunburned except me. As a mother, I feel good about this. Crash and Wingman got some cute little freckles across their noses.
9. Boogey boarding is still one of my FAVORITE things to do!
Now on to the laundry...
No comments:
Post a Comment