Thursday, July 8, 2010

Just some Thursday

1. If I don't start ironing soon, I will literally have nothing to wear.

2. Bet you didn't know I actually enjoy doing some kinds of house work like laundry, vacuuming, and dusting; however, I do not enjoy ironing at all! Hence, the problem of #1. And I know I need some therapy.

3. I feel accomplished today. It's 7:47am and I have a brisket cooking in the oven for dinner.

4. I love new exercise video by the FIRM- 500 Calorie Workout. It's true to it's name. I am sooooo sore. I have been using it for 3 weeks and I am less sore each time, but still hurting. This has not happened in a long time.

5. Our city has built a spray park. It is so much fun. Our little playgroup went there yesterday and it was great entertainment for kids of all ages. Crash and Wingman cried when we left. Way to go little town!

6. I am excited to go to the beach in a few weeks however my head is about to explode getting our grocery list together. I am thinking about making a spread sheet so I don't have to do this again next year. Is that a bit too neurotic or efficient?

7. Our back yard looks like a jungle. Every time, we get ready to mow it rains. I now understand the term "isolated thunderstorm" much better. It's been about 3 weeks since it's been mowed. It's getting scary back there.

Hope you have a good Thursday!

1 comment:

Grateful for Grace said...

Hello??!! How did I not know we have a splashpark?? Where is it? Please email me.

TIA!