Sunday, February 6, 2011

The girl who cried wolf

I feel a little like the boy (or girl in my case) who cried wolf.

I said we were moving but...

we are NOT!!!!

The Captain was offered a good job with a good company.  He did accept the job and told his current contract job that he would be leaving.  However, the gentleman The Captain has been doing some contract work for counter offered that we could not refuse.

We are still a little in shock.  We have been thinking and planning for a move since the layoff in July.  I am very excited to be staying here.  It's nice to be able to make some plans.  That's been hard to do if you don't know where you will be next week.

God's grace and mercy have been so abundant every step of the way.  He did not have to provide a job here in a town where we enjoying living.  But He did and we are grateful!