Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Park Day Mishap

I took the kids to our home school park day yesterday.  Crash had a slight mishap.  There's a reason we call him Crash.  No one saw what happened but he was wailing (not crying) and had a Wylie Coyote sized goose egg on his head immediately.  (This picture was several hours later and does not do it justice.)


I warned the other moms before I sat him that it would look bad.  There were plenty of gasps.  Luckily for me, he has done this before so I know it's not as bad as it looks.  Somehow, that really doesn't make me feel much better.

So we laid around with an ice pack on his head for a couples hours plus some Tylenol and he seemed to feel better.  He is going to have one nasty bruise for awhile.

1 comment:

Autumn Beck said...

Oh no! I should really attempt to make those park days. Alas, I always always forget.