Unfortunately, I could not attend the race due too the untimely flu colonization in my lungs, but the Captain did
a good job taking pictures, keeping our children alive, and working at the event. He's the Pit Crew Chief.
I marvel how many pictures these days involve a head lock. I don't know how it happens, but there is my sweet Crash in another head lock. Boys!
Anyhow, back to the race. Wingman won 2nd place in the Speed category in the open division. He was just excited to get a trophy like his brothers.
Crash won 2nd place in the Speed category in his age division as well. He said he had a good race.
The Test Pilot won 1st place in speed in his age bracket. The Captain reports that the 2 fastest cars were only a few hundredths apart in time. Looks like we had a very competitive race this year.
Now, they get to do what they have been wanting to do. Just race and run those cars all over the yard and garage.




No comments:
Post a Comment