This is just a random post of oddities that I have run into lately as the mother of boys.
1. You must watch Star Wars with them and be an expert on all things Star Wars. You have to be prepared to answer questions like, "Why does Queen Amidala need a decoy?"
2. Potty training with boys just stinks. They don't care. They don't like my plan. They just don't care. Enough said.
3. Never thought I would say this one. "Please stop standing on your head during story time."
4. We have rules on when it's appropriate to use light sabers and when it is not. You must be very specific.
5. I am sure other kids do this too. Two of my boys, who can be rather picky eaters, have started trying to bargain how much dinner they have to eat to get dessert. It's amazing how full they can be after 2 bites of fish, but if there is dessert to be had they have plenty of room in that tummy. We are working on this one.
6. These boys are relatively little, and they are about to eat me out of house and home. I keep joking that we need a dairy cow in the back yard. They currently drink 4 gallons of milk a week. I am soooo in trouble when they turn into teenagers.
Boys!
Thursday, August 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment