Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First Day of Kindergarten

Our sweet boy, Crash, finally started Kindergarten.  I say finally, because he is been excited since last spring.

Here's a shot in his uniform.  He looks so grown up.  


Here's the new school backpack.


This is him sitting at his new desk.  He was sitting with one of his good buds for pre-K and church.  In fact, he knows about half the class from pre-K and church, which made the first day even better.


Since alphabetically, our family almost always comes first, he was up to present his "All About Me" poster soon.  We went ahead and turned it today.  He was so funny working on that thing.


Mom asks, "What's your favorite food?"
Crash responds, "Lettuce."
Mom responds, "Really? Lettuce?"
Crash states, "Why yes!"

I knew he liked lettuce and salad but who knew it was his favorite.

We are looking forward to a good year!

1 comment:

Grateful for Grace said...

Um, I'm pretty sure "lettuce" is a first for that little set up. Cute!