Thursday, September 15, 2011

I love kindergarten!

So Crash is going to a little private Christian school that is literally 1 min and 45 sec drive from my house.  We had heard rave reviews about this teacher and it sounded like the perfect place for our Crash.  It's even better because we knew about 1/2 the children and families already on the first day of school.

Things seem to be going well for him.  He is excited to go each day and I have had no complaints.

Since the school is held at a church they do not have a cafeteria.  So on Wednesdays the moms take turns providing "hot lunch" for all the children and their families.  We signed up for the first week.

I let Crash help pick the menu of all his kid-friendly favorites.  We had corn dogs, fries, and carrots, with a side of chocolate cake.

Wingman and the Test Pilot were so excited to go to his school and help cook and serve lunch.  They were very helpful.

At the end, I walked around passing out the chocolate cake.  I hand Crash his plate and he says with the biggest grin on his face, "I LOVE KINDERGARTEN!"

Apparently, having corn dogs with chocolate cake with your family is the best day ever at Kindergarten.