Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Family Camp 2012

Our family had a great time at our church's annual family camp.  It was a bit cooler than usual, but we survived.  It dropped to freezing one night.  The kids thought I was genius to use socks for mittens.  It takes so little to impress them.

Here's Crash playing Kickball chaos.  Essentially, there are 4 kickball games going on at the same time.  It is chaos.  We all share 2nd base and so you better watch out!  I thought I could play, but quickly realized I might get knocked over so I had to excuse my pregnant self.


The Captain brought his mountain bike and got to go riding.  He was so happy to ride fast and jump over boulders.  I am just glad he returned safe.


The latest camp craze is the Ga-ga pit.  I can't explain all the rules, but my boys loved it.  It's a game where lots of kids of all ages can play so it was perfect.


The Test Pilot perfected riding his bike without training wheels.  (He needs a bigger bike.)  He had not shown a lot of interest in practicing and we don't have a neighborhood that is safe to ride in so he doesn't get to do it much.  He did a great job this weekend!


We took a family canoeing trip.




And here's our lovely family!  Can't believe we will have 4 children next year!


Everyone was completely exhausted by the time we got home and took very long Sunday naps.  Looking forward to next year...

No comments: