Thursday, March 22, 2012

We survived!

We survived- 2 whole weeks without the Captain!  It was exhausting, but we all did pretty good in spite of his absence.  The Captain left on a business trip which then met up with some men in CA for a church conference for the first week.  The day before he returned, the kids and I drove to my mom's for Spring Break for a week.  We missed daddy!

I couldn't have done it without my big helper, Test Pilot.  Daddy had instructed him to be the man of the house and he did a great job helping out his very pregnant mother and assisting with the brothers.


He prepares a very good lunch for the boys.  He helped load and unload the car numerous times.  He's been learning various household chores.  He's a great entertainer of his brothers.  They are lost without him and miss him terribly when he is gone.  


We had a fun trip, but it was sure good to see daddy when we got home.  I am so thankful for my not so little Test Pilot.

No comments: