We are done with school!
J finished the bulk of school before K arrived. We had been doubling up since January to be done with school by the time the baby was born and we finished just in time. Thank goodness!
He had a few items to work on but those were done independently.
W finished school last week. I am glad but sad. It was a great school with great teachers. He learned so much. We are sad to leave good friends. I won't miss the daily driving and all the extra stuff I had to do which is a bit challenging right now. No more uniforms. No more packing lunches. No more added stuff to our day.
We officially have nothing on our schedule for a few weeks. Yeah! We can sleep in and do whatever we want for a while.
Then we start our summer routine of swim lessons, pool days, and other outings with friends.
Looking forward to the summer!
Monday, May 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment