Thursday, May 31, 2012

Fun with a girl

It is lots of fun having a baby girl.  She just has the cutest outfits.  


I love all the bows.  So far she doesn't mind having the bows on her head.  Baby acne has set up in full force on her poor head.  That's why she looks so red.  It's actually getting better.  It just looks so awful.


She is getting in a better sleep pattern.  I usually feed her around 10pm and then she will sleep 5 hours or so.  It's been nice for me.  I say usually because every so often there's a day that just doesn't go according to plan.  Thankfully, I have been able to take a nap everyday.


She had a check up this week.  She is 6 weeks old weighing 12 lbs and 22 inches long.  Baby K is growing quite nicely.  She started to smile.  That's fun to see.  Haven't been able to catch a picture of that yet.


1 comment:

Mindy at Grateful for Grace said...

Oh, she's adorable!! The outfits are precious and that last bow is seriously wonderful!

I'm so grateful you get to dress a little girl!