Friday, May 4, 2012

Tummy time and other stuff

S was wondering why I put K on her stomach.  He thought it was funny that she needed to have tummy time.  He stayed right by her the whole time and talked to her.


She is such a good natured baby so far.  Except when you try to change her diaper.  She really doesn't appreciate that.  Other than one rough night, she is doing well at night.  She eats every 3-4 hours.  Don't get me wrong, I am seriously sleep deprived, but compared to some of my other babies she is a dream.


She does prefer to sleep in her vibrating bouncer just like her brothers.  Although I am not stressing about it this go around.  I know that eventually they all do learn to sleep in their cribs, but for now this is what works.

She loves to be swaddled.  If she starts to get fussy, we just wrap her up and she calms down.  I love those Swaddleme blankets.  Best invention ever!


The boys love their little sister although they are a little bummed that she sleeps so much.  I think they expected her to be able to play with legos right out of the womb.  In due time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope S an K are always close - she is super sweet looking in her bouncer and I'm all for what works - love to everyone

Maeve said...

Cute that S loves K so much.
I admit I was looking forward to learning K's themed blogger name but I suppose letters simplify things.