Wednesday, December 12, 2012

TOT class

S participates in a basketball class called TOT class at Mother's Day Out.  TOT stands for Teams of Tomorrow.  They work on ball handling and learn colors and counting.  

They had an end of semester performance at half time of the high school girls basketball game.  
  

 He was so cute.  I was a little afraid he would freeze out there, but he did a good job.  He has his tongue hanging out in this picture.  Hee Hee!


Here he is doing some ball handling drills and making his mother proud.  He is going to be my best shot at a basketball player.  Someone has to take after me.


His teacher told me that he was one of their best students.  This is definitely up his alley.  I think I might sign him up for a summer basketball camp and see how it goes.  


Way to go S!

No comments: