Thursday, August 21, 2008

7 Months old!




Well, our little baby is 7 months old today! It's hard to imagine. Little Piglet or chunky as we call him is quite the eater. From the moment that boy came out of the womb he has wanted to eat. We have had to convince him that you don't need to eat every 2 hours all the time. He tends to disagree. He is doing better in that department but he's quite the big boy so it's hard to deny that he might need some food. He was my smallest baby, but now he is as big as the test pilot at this age plus the extra large head. He has cute little rolls on his thighs. At his last check up the doctor said he was a little anemic so we have had to put him on iron supplements. The doctor credits the anemia to the fact that he gained over 13 pounds in his first 6 months of life! He weighs 21 lbs now.
He loves to smile and laugh! He has recently discovered his toes and apparently they taste pretty good because he is always chewing on them. He has two teeth on the bottom and is waiting for some more because he wants to eat table food. He says "ma-ma" really well. We've had to work really hard at the sleeping thing but he is finally sleeping around 9-10 hours at night. He doesn't really nap during the day but I will take what I can get at this point.
I love you big guy!


1 comment:

Grateful for Grace said...

I can't believe he is 7months old!!! Wow! Time is a'flyin'! He's adorable. Truly sweet.

I'm so happy for you all and your 3 Amigos!