Well, the house renovation is coming along. This is the captain plastering in the living room. We have scraped all the popcorn in the house. We are both so sore. You can't see it but the captain has an ace wrap on his right hand. Ten hours a day of scraping and plastering for 4 days in a row has made his arm very achey and swollen. We should be ready to start texturing tomorrow afternoon and then on to painting next week.The Steamatic guys came today and cleaned the air ducts and the tile floors. The house already smells fresher. A smoker lived there previously. The floors look so much better. We should have new carpet in a week so we are hoping the smell will be really gone then.
These are pictures of the boys' bathroom. We had to make the executive decision that the blue floral wallpaper will have to stay up for awhile. We won't get it renovated until after we move in. At least they are blue flowers and not pink. These pictures really don't do it justice. It's pretty ugly. Looking forward to posting the "after" pictures.


2 comments:
Wow! Wow! Wow! I had heard you guys got quite a deal and now I know why. How awesome is it that you guys are healthy and willing to re-do what needs to be done so you can get a house that has the room you want/need. Yea, God! I'm not sure I've ever been happy about 'smokers'. :-)
hugs,
me
I feel tired just hearing about all the hard work! Way to hang in there hard workers! Thanks for the pictures.
Post a Comment