
The captain declares that the boys are much more obedient with bath time on movie night especially when it's Star Wars we are going to watch.
We finally decided it was ok for them to watch Star Wars. The test pilot has all sorts of Star Wars stuff but hadn't seen any of the movies. I was worried they would be scared. I was mistaken. We have to have a light saber battle every time there's one in the movie. Any time someone is hurt or killed in the movie Crash says, "Are you ok?" It's pretty cute. Crash will then drag out their Clone Trooper helmets for the rest of the movie.

They've seen Star Wars and the Empire Strikes Back. This weekend it's on to Return of the Jedi with a little fast forwarding through Princess Leia's questionable outfit scenes. (I pulled the mom card.)
Oh how they love it! I have to say I enjoy watching this much better than Dumbo any day for family movie night. I am more of an action adventure type girl than Disney lover.
3 comments:
OH, welcome to the Dark Side. I mean, the Fun Side. Light Sabers are very big deals at this home.
I'm so glad you have movie nights!
I totally agree. Movie night without heaping bowls of popcorn is just not movie night.
Sounds like our movie night. Well, the difference in my house is I prepare the popcorn and make sure the kids are ready for bed, then daddy is in charge during star wars, while I get a little time off.
Post a Comment