Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Easter 2010

We had beautiful spring weather for Easter this year. We were all able to wear our springy outfits for Easter. About half of the time, a freeze will appear on Easter weekend so we end up in sweaters for the day with our cute Easter clothes still hanging in the closet.

Can I brag on my husband for a second? I love my yellow dress. The Captain had noticed that I had admired that in a catalog months ago. He surprised me with it for my birthday. He picked out the perfect size and remembered to it order it in a tall. I am always amazed that he orders the right size. I do not always do that great ordering for myself. Way to go hubby!


Here's all my boys. Notice Wingman's basketball. That was in his Easter basket. He has not put it down since.


These would have to be 3 of the cutest and silliest boys that I have ever seen, but I am not biased.


Here are the big boys having fun with the confetti eggs. We tried cracking one on Wingman's head but it just bounced off. He was not impressed.


Here's Wingman with his prized soccer ball egg.


We had a fun and relaxing weekend just spending time together as a family. What a blessing!

No comments: