Thursday, April 15, 2010

In progress

Here's some new shots of the "new" planter area. The Captain has completed the first 2 rows of stone and is preparing for the capstone.


The old planter ended at the corner of the house. The Captain added a rounded edge and is going down the side of the house a little ways. The plan is to add some plants like a dwarf pampas grass (I am so impressed I even know what that is) to cover the drainage pipe, and unsightly white tall sprinkler pipe among other things.


We have had to take a few days pause due to some rain and now we need to rent a saw to cut through some stone for the corner pieces. We hope to finish the planter stone this weekend.

This is daddy's side kick. All the boys like being outside with daddy while he works, but the test pilot and Wingman give out after a while. However, Crash is out there from sun up until sun down. He "helps", he rides his bicycle in circles by daddy, he takes his animals on wagon rides, and sometimes he tries to take himself on a wagon ride.


I had to wash about 15 of his stuffed animals because they spent last weekend outside in the yard and up trees. That boy and his animals!

1 comment:

Maeve said...

Looks great. I like the stone color!