The little white animal is his kitty. Thanks to Cousin Josh's legos. The kitty looks like a mouse to me but no one asked me.
He runs his kitty all over his space. The kitty particularly loves to play with the red flowers.
It's fun watching Crash during his "kitty" phase. When I go get him up in the morning, he meows at me. He frequently crawls around making all sorts of cat noises. (There are lots of holes in his pants because of all the crawling.) My least favorite part is when he purrs and then tries to lick me. I have to draw the line at licking.
Update: After I typed this I found him lapping up the dog's water. Gross! He seemed to be enjoying himself. When will this end?
Glad he likes his lego cat because we will NEVER have a cat in our home. I really despise cats. It predominantly has to do with the fact that I am insanely allergic to cats. I don't even have to touch them to start reacting. It takes 5 different allergy medications to keep me some degree of normal to be in a house with cats.
Sorry to all you cat lovers out there.


No comments:
Post a Comment