These cut out sugar cookies are one of the kids favorites. I have an assortment of cookie cutters and we use them at different times of year with different colored frosting. They are so good. It has unique ingredients like almond extract and cream cheese which make a yummy cookie.
You definitely get an upper body workout making these. The dough is soooooo stiff when you first start working with it, but it eventually softens a bit.
The hard work is well worth it. The kids get so excited when I make them. I usually leave them unfrosted. After dinner, they get to pick out their cookie, their color of frosting, and decorate it with sprinkles. It's a fun tradition.


1 comment:
You are so wonderful! I might give these a go, but I've had too many bad experiences with sugar cookies so... I might not.
What a sweet tradition!
Post a Comment