Wednesday, July 20, 2011

More space station

This is a late post.  Now that all my electronics are functioning and in my possession, I am doing some catch up blogging.  

Here's a couple of shots of the Test Pilot with the space station.  


Here's a good shot of the trusses with all it's attachments.  Most of the attachments are made out of medicine pill bottles, toilet paper rolls, various plastic tubs and lids, with a few custom pieces out of light weight wood plus some silver and gold spray paint and there you go.


He worked on that for weeks.  The Captain would show him how to make a section, but leave most of the work for him to do.

Here's the family on presentation night.  We are so proud of him.  Can I tell you that I was a nervous wreck.  He was as cool as a cucumber.  It did not phase him at all.  He got up, did his presentation, and sat down.  No big deal!


Here's all the presenters from our homeschool group.  We have a lot of talented children.  It was fun to see.

No comments: