Friday, June 22, 2012

A little bit of K

It's so fun having a little girl!  I was walking through a store and saw the orange bow that she just "had" to have.  It's super cute.


She is sleeping at night and most of her naps in the crib now.  She is an amazing squirmer even with her arms in her swaddle.  She has had 2 nights of sleeping 7-8 hrs before getting up.  We are making progress.  Hopefully, this trend will continue.


I found a company that makes all sorts of cute monogrammed clothes and I love it!  Cute baby girl!


I just love the look on her face.  Sweet girl.  She has turned into quite the talker.  She likes to "talk" to daddy in the evenings.  It actually appears like she is trying to have a conversation.  We are going to try and get some video.  I will post that later.


1 comment:

Angie said...

K is such a little beauty!!