Friday, June 15, 2012

Nana's visit

Nana came to visit again.  Baby K loves it, because Nana will hold her all the time.


The boys read books with Nana.


She took them swimming and did other stuff with them that is difficult for me to do with a newborn.  (I have no idea why S and W have wet spots on their shirts.  We had not even eaten yet.)


Here's 2 pretty ladies all dressed in their purple for church.  


We love having her come visit.  It's nice for me to have some adult conversation during the day and lots of help with the kids.  The kids love it because she spoils them.  They love playing games on her Iphone.  She reads to the them and listens to their every word.  The only bad part of the visit is that she has to leave.  I still cry when my mom leaves.  I am not sure that will ever get better.  Look forward to the next time...

No comments: