Thursday, June 7, 2012

My kids

Here's a good shot of all my kids.  I keep saying "boys" instead of kids.  After 9 years of only boys, it's going to take me a little bit to get used to that.


Those boys love their baby sister.  I am not exaggerating how many times she gets kissed, hugged, and held by them each day.  She tolerates it quite well.


The boys feel the need to have a silly pose in each picture we take lately.


It's a little hard to see, but she was dressed so cute.  Her onesie says "Daddy's princess" and she is wearing a little skirt.  We were really blessed with so many super cute outfits at our baby shower.  It is so fun dressing her up.  It's nice to have so many because she frequently goes through 2-4 outfits per day.  I am doing a lot of laundry, but she is worth it.


No comments: