Sunday, August 19, 2012

W turns 7 years old!

My sister joined us and my parents for W's 7th birthday party!  Here's all the cousins before the swim party.


We had it at our new Salvation Army Kroc Center.  It has a great water park on the property.


Here's some of the kids waiting to get dumped on by a water bucket.


Here's the birthday boy going down a water slide.


He wanted a pokemon party.  I found a bakery in town that made these cute and delicious cupcakes.  He was thrilled.  The different characters are Pokemon guys, in case you were wondering.  I learned way more about Pokemon than I ever I thought I needed to know.


We had some school friends, church friends, and family.  W was thrilled to see everyone there.


Someone thought it would be a great idea if my mom, my sister, and I ascended the climbing wall.  My sister definitely won that outing.  


All the women folk then took our turn down the water slide.  It was a great party for kids and adults alike.  Plus, the kids were really tired that night.  That equals success in my book.


The boy is now seven years old!  It goes so fast.  He is in the 95th percentile for height, but 50th for weight.  He is going to be tall and skinny.  He loves Pokemon, the Avengers, and legos.  He has grown up so much this past year.  He is reading so well.  He loves to gives hugs.  He really would like to have a pet cat.  He has decided that he doesn't like soccer anymore.  We are blessed to have little W in our life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great party. Everyone looks like they are having so much fun. The cupcakes are darling.