We have been preparing for fun, having fun, and recovering from fun. I have lots to blog about. While I work on photo editing, you can enjoy some shots of Baby K. She is just too much fun to dress.
I will have some new posts soon.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Ok she is just way too cute and the smiling pic is adoreable!!
I am a wife to an airplane loving husband whom I love more each day. I am a mom to 3 growing boys plus a little girl. I am a very part-time physical therapist. I never would have guessed that I would become a mini-van driving, stay at home, soccer mom, but I love every minute of it and wouldn't change a thing! I am amazed each day by the abundance of God's grace in my life.
1 comment:
Ok she is just way too cute and the smiling pic is adoreable!!
Post a Comment